|Location:||Walton Hills, OH|
|Employment Type:||Temp to Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$13-$16/hr DOE (+.50 shift diff for nights)|
Heather Boling Recruitment Specialist
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· Start up, set up, operate, and tend machine that extrudes thermoplastics to meet
customer specifications and dimensions according to work orders and / or blueprints
· Load materials into extruder and adjust feed mechanisms to set feed rates.
· Move controls to activate and adjust for extruding process.
· Observe machine operations, control boards, and gauges to detect any defective
material or any machine malfunctions.
· Press the correct buttons to stop machine when processes are complete or when
malfunctions are detected.
· Responsible for detailed completion of work orders and production reports.
· Operator must always be mentally alert on the machine.
· Operator who is not alert runs a great risk of getting injured or injuring another
· Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
· High school diploma/GED minimum
· Fork lift Certification a plus
· Basic computer skills a plus
· Tow motor driving experience
· Must be able to read a tape measure
· Mathematical aptitude
· Ability to read measuring devices such as ruler, caliper, dial indicator, micrometer and
· Manual dexterity and ability to use all hand tools in order to set up and operate
· Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50-100 pounds. (Over 50 lbs. with an assist)
· Frequent standing, walking and lifting
· Regular and punctual attendance