Walton Hills company is seeking Machine Operators.
- Start up, set up, operate, and tend machine that extrudes thermoplastics to meet customer specifications and dimensions according to work orders and / or blueprints.
- Load materials into extruder and adjust feed mechanisms to set feed rates.
- Move controls to activate and adjust for extruding process.
- Observe machine operations, control boards, and gauges to detect any defective material or any machine malfunctions.
- Press the correct buttons to stop machine when processes are complete or when malfunctions are detected.
- Responsible for detailed completion of work orders and production reports.
- Operator must always be mentally alert on the machine.
- Operator who is not alert runs a great risk of getting injured or injuring another employee.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
2 shifts available - Monday-Thursday 10am to 10pm and 10pm to10am. Overtime, if available, is offered on Fridays.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate is expected to have access to reliable transportation and be dependable. Must take pride and ownership in work and display a strong motivation to learn and succeed. Candidates searching for a long-term commitment with growth potential are encouraged to apply.