|Employment Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$25-$35K + commission|
Tim Bleich Owner
Are you Energetic and Self Driven with a Competitive Edge?
Do you have Prior Sales or Customer Service Experience?
Do you have prior HR and / or interviewing skills?
Are you Detail Oriented with Excellent Communication Skills?
The Recruitment Specialist will be a member of the recruiting team and assist with the recruitment and selection process. As part of the recruiting team you will provide a continuous flow of qualified candidates from various recruiting sources.
- Posting employment requisitions
- Coordinating of interviews
- Assist with the performing of pre-employment tests
- Reference checking
- Answer and route responses from candidates regarding hiring status
- Professionalism is a must. In this role you are the first impression a candidate and/or client has of the company.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis
- Coordinates the placement of employment advertising
- Utilizes computer systems to maintain candidate information and compiles data for reporting purposes
- Prepares reports on employment activity and assists with statistical reporting
- Responsible for input and update information into our computer system
- Perform other duties as assigned
**PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION**
- High school diploma
- 2 year degree preferred
- Previous recruiter assistant or recruitment related experience preferred
- Successful track record of experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent phone skills and pleasant phone manner
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Communicate in-person with internal staff, external customers, and field employees
- Effective interpersonal skills
- High energy and passion about staffing or other human resources fields
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and ability to take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and provide support to existing personnel
- Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment and contribute creatively and collaboratively
- Ability to meet the demands of the diverse and changing needs of the organization
- Strong customer focus